Hotel Near Moody Gardens
Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is the ideal Moody Gardens Galveston hotel. We're located just minutes away from the tropical destination that is Moody Gardens, so bring your whole family for a fun-filled experience you’ll never forget.
Experience an assortment of exotic plants and animals while you explore exciting exhibits. From the recently enhanced Rainforest Pyramid®, where you can find endangered animals from the rainforests of the world, to the Aquarium Pyramid®, where you have the chance to meet a real penguin in a Penguin Encounter, Moody Gardens lets you experience life!
Check out a few of the famous attractions you can expect to see on your tropical adventure:
- Aquarium Pyramid - Learn about four types of ocean environments in this exciting exhibit - the South Atlantic, North Pacific, South Pacific, and the Caribbean. Interact with ocean life from all around the world and even get the chance to meet a penguin in the Penguin Encounter.
- Rainforest Pyramid - Explore the various levels of the rainforest in this 10-story glass pyramid showcasing the exotic plants and animals found in the wild. You never know what you’ll encounter – watch out for sloths, butterflies, and monkeys!
- MG 3D Theater - Moody Gardens is home to the largest 3D theater in Texas. Grab the kids and enjoy a wild and crazy wildlife movie on the big screen.
- Ridefilm - Get ready for a high-impact simulation experience on this 4D ride, where your 18-person car is surrounded by high quality video and sound for 180 degrees.
- 4D Special FX Theater - Use all of your senses to enjoy an entertaining short film in a 3D theater with special effects, including seat vibrations, smoke, wind, smells, and mist. It’s a thrilling escape for all ages!
- Colonel Paddlewheel Boat - Float down the Offatts Bayou on a replica of an 1800’s style Colonel Paddlewheel boat that the whole family can enjoy.
- Bodies Exhibit - For a limited time, you can view the Bodies Revealed exhibit that explores the fascinating intricacies that make us who we are.
- Palm Beach - Visit the only white sand beaches in Galveston at Palm Beach. Bring your towel and soak up the sun, play a game of volleyball, or watch your family have the time of their life at the water park. Now open: a lazy river, 18-foot tower slides, and a wave pool.
- Festival of Lights - Seasonally open during the winter; enjoy colorful light displays, an ice rink, live music, and holiday films.